[ SHOWGSD-L ] 3 TC's!!!

  • From: Catherine Morton <managsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 11:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

Have a few Brags :-), very proud!!
At the GSDC Upstate SC's matches and tests on Oct 18th, under Suzanne
Kinman, all 3 of my guys got their GSDCA Temperament Certifications.
We also were entered in the "A" conformation match, judge Ann Saunders.

My guys are:

Hi-Lo's Mister T of Mana TC, HIC, CGC, TDI, OFA H/E/C (2 yrs)
(Sel Ch Greenwoods Achilles TC, OFA x JLyn's Windyacres Candycane Hi-Lo)
Bred by myself and Georgia Miller
Owned by me
He also took his class in the A conformation match, handled by me,
<which means he takes a leisurely walk in the park, no real gaiting
for him with me on the lead LOL>

Mana's Bahstun Lobstah TC, HIC (15 mths old)
(Am/Can Ch Marquins Bicardi Gold TC, RN, OFA x Hi-Lo's Hells a
Poppin' CGC)
Bred by myself and Phil/Geo Miller
Owned by me
He took his class, then was strongly considered for Winners Dog!!
He is a natural showman, and will pull out and look gorgeous
regardless of who is holding his lead :-)))
He was beat by a much more mature male twice his age :-)

Falkrigia's On Raven Wings of Mana TC, HIC ( 12 months)
(Ch Kaleefs Bold ruler of Falkrigia RN, CD, HIC, OFA x Falkrigia's
Night Heat TC, RN, OFA)
Bred by Lynda and Gene Workman
Owned by me and Lynda
She is a wild wild child, with much more maturing to do :-))))
Should have called her "Zoom Zoom"

HAD SUCH A FUN TIME!!!! Very proud of all my babies!

Catherine