[ SHOWGSD-L ] 3 Rescues Here as Well..re: SR FEMALE GSD NEEDS HOME

  • From: chsweetsun@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 07:56:34 -0400

Pat,
Sadly I will have to pass on this old Gal.  I am just too full here with 3 VERY
RECENT Rescues that I despirately need help in finding them homes, as well.  I
know my limitations and I cannot begin to tell you that I am spread thin.  If
anyone can help me placing my 3, I would appreciate it immensely as well.
1).  Lizzy- 4 yr old female, spayed, UTD on shots & HW neg., Housebroken, very
friendly & Great with children, sociable with other male dogs only, Larger girl
with shaved down hair but will have a normal coat, ears are only 1/2 up.
2).  Syn - 3 yr old female, Going today to be Spayed & UTD on shots, HW check,
Housebroken, Very Friendly, was raised with an Autistic child, VERY big girl,
Classic black & Tan with normal coat, ears up, we know her parents-good sound
American bloodlines.
3). Thor- Approx 2 yrs old Male, Same as above- they came together as a Owner
surrender before the Animal welfare was going to remove them for lack of food.
He is very small, great dog once you get to know him, no real issues, can take
toys from mouth, food, loves to play ball, Higher drive dog- maybe Checz
bloodlines, Dark black & red, ears up.
THese last two will be pictured on the website later this weekend.
Thanks and I'll pray for this old girl to find a great home..

Tari Kridler (watch the LIVE StellaPups Cam at
http://24.239.114.253:3051/Aview.htm )
Home of 2003 GVx Ch.Kridler's Ruby& 2xSel. Ch. Kridler's Quno & Kridler's K9-11
GSD Rescue@ http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com
* Once again Free Advertising of ShowQuality GSDs @ www.showgsds4sale.com

From: targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] SR FEMALE GSD NEEDS HOME

I just received a call from a young woman who needs to place a 10 year old
female "Rayna".  The family has had her all her life and due to "issues and a
home foreclosure" her father needs to place this old girl.  The daughter has
found a very temporary home for her with a friend but needs to get her to a
home
where she can live out her life in peace.  The daughter lives in an apartment
and there are no other responsible family members.  She was crying when she
called me.
"Rayna" is spayed, UTD on shots, good with kids, dogs, raised with a cat, is
housebroken and if left for a period of time will use newspapers.  She also
likes car rides.  She does have hip displasia but gets around well but is slow
with steps.  She is not on any medication nor does she have any other health
issues.  Transportation can be arranged.  She is in the Pittsburgh area.

Can anyone open their heart and home for her?

Pat Lukos
Sarava German Shepherds
AOL at AOL.com.