[ SHOWGSD-L ] 3 Premiums: FL Sunshine Circuit JAN 7-10, 2011

  • From: Janet Desmond <DanaeGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LIST <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 13:24:19 -0500

Hello GSD Fanciers,
You are invited to attend the 6^th Annual Florida Sunshine Circuit in
Orlando withSIX**Specialty Shows and GSDCA Temperament Test.  Send your
request for the 3 Email Premium Lists to_SunshineCircuit@xxxxxxxx
Check out this great line-up for 2011:
         JAN   7        Temperament Test - Treasure Coast GSDC (open to
all breeds) - Laura Gilbert
         JAN   8        Two Specialties - Treasure Coast GSDC - Dean
Wylie; Dan Dwier
         JAN   9        Two Specialties - GSDC of North Florida - Joan
Fox; Ileana Nogueras
         JAN 10        Two Specialties - GSDC of Orlando - Jorge Noya;
Barbara Amidon
Our four day program features one /Fantastic Judging/ line-up, with a
past record of /Major-pointed /shows; an /Amazing Show Site/ - large
grassed athletic field, powered grooming & wash area, concessions,
tented spectator section, jogging & nature trails; /Newly decorated Host
Hotel/ -  a short walk to show site, complimentary breakfast, WiFi,
airport shuttle, outdoor heated pool & spa; /Sunday Hospitality Night/ -
be our guest for a bit of Southern Hospitality, good times, tasty treats
and that great warm Florida Sunshine . . .usually, unless it is snowing!

*New this year:*  Email Premium Lists, Email Entries with PayPal option,
and Email Judging Programs to help meet expenses and quicken your
confirmation; _Veterans Class_ - by request, an opportunity to showcase
some of our past GREATS and those older near & dear ones; J_unior
Showmanship_ - the SAT and SUN shows will offer the Novice and Open
classes for our upcoming handlers.

If you need any assistance with E-mail entries or other matters, please
don't hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for your support of our event and hope to see you in January.

Janet Desmond, FL Sunshine Circuit Coordinator
SunshineCircuit@xxxxxxx