[ SHOWGSD-L ] # 3 German Shepherd Dog

  • From: Maria McDonald <kohlein@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 07:34:25 -0700

All of us here at Kohlein German Shepherds are very please to tell the world
that our very special "Dillan",
***Ch. Altana's Tradition OFA H/E ****

is number 3 GSD in Canada for 2004. Dillan is co-owned with his breeder Maureen
Charlton.
Dillan is out of
BIF BIM 2 x Sel Can. Ch. Altana's Desire x Can. Ch. Aztec's Domino of Altana

  Dillan lives to show, so while waiting for him to mature we entered him in
the shows that we were able to go to last year . We missed many local shows and
had a late start to the year. So this has been an even greater surprise to find
out he was higher in the ranks then we thought. Dillan is a treasure, a dog
that has filled our home and hearts with so much joy. We also want to add that
he is owner handled by our daughter Katlyn, who graduates this year from high
school with a straight A average and is top student in her school!

We are very proud of both of them, we couldn't ask for more.
We would like to thank everyone for you support - you know who you are.
See Katlyn and Dillan's page.....
http://www.geocities.com/kohlein/dillan.html

Michael Maria
Katlyn and Meghan McDonald