[ SHOWGSD-L ] 3 For 1...(brag)

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 06:41:03 -0700 (PDT)

Ten years ago next month I bought my first two shows puppies from a woman who
lives on Vancouver Island Canada.....most U.S. citizens don't sell good dogs to
new folks, but that's another story....their Sire was the late great GV
BOSS...the male pup went on to obtain his Canadian and American
Championship.....his sister,the female pup went on to produce GV BONO...and
yesterday in Los Angeles another son,  NEW CHAMPION Jezra's Daytona went
Winner's dog under Judge Bob Freeney thereby completing her R.O.M. ( I believe
GV Bono completed his R.O.M. a few weeks ago)...mom's name is Elvaston's
Tuscany...at one time Ms Martello thought that she was one of the best bitches
that Boss had ever produced, she will be in this years Red Book, she is owned
by myself and Tracy Radigan...new Champion Daytona was breed by myself, one of
my wives, and Tracy Radigan. Who is Daytona sired by?...glad you asked...his
sire is Canadian GV "ELMO"....and according to his owner Ms. Karen Taylor, Ch
 Daytona's win gives ELMO his R.O.M. as well!....and last but not least.....in
4 hours my son will be behind the plate umpiring his first professional Major
League Baseball game Minor "A" in Phoenix Arizona...he is very excited....his
sire is very nervous...life is good.....FB