[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: #3 & # 4 & MORE

  • From: "solanagsd" <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 16:24:15 -0700

Thank you Melissa....and listers for those of you that have yet to meet
this young lady...she is delightful...and will be a tremdous assest to
the future of our breed..I was lucky to be able to spend some time
with her on Sunday...Good Luck Melissa on the Left Coast and HAVE FUN!
Deborah Gebhard
Solana Shepherds,MI