[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2nd major for Ebony 7 All Breed Majors

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:31:15 EST

Rita Chapman called last night to say that Scharo/Ark Ebony eyes took the
major under Gary Newton.
I knew Bob and I had taught him something about movement, because Ebony is
definitely a mover.

How WONDERFUL having a major in Oklahoma at an all breed show on a
THURSDAY!  And the majors  continue the rest of the  weekend.  Since Ebony
needs
only 3 more points.......
(I' too supesticious to say  more-it would jinx her)

There are also majors at Brazonia KC this weekend, just outside of  Houston.
I have been comparing the numbers in last years all breed to this years and
 they seeem to be on the way up.

Ebony is owned by Dr. Teresa Coble and our daughter, Cathy Moore

She was bred by us and the Coble'

sire is Ch. Ponce Hill's Jacke Chan

Carol Moore