[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2nd Question about coats

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 10:11:52 -0700 (PDT)

Itt's because they're coats and can't be shown

Bob Neiman B'N'B German Shepherds / Walled Lake, Mich.
Owner Barkalot's Felonious Assault AKA Brat and the other half of B'N'B
9-10-1997 to 12-19-2004

Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN 3-25-2002 to 6-18-2009
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow

Date: Monday, July 2, 2012, 10:58 AM

AS AN OWNER OF A COAT; EVRYTHING YOU SEE AS A PUP, REMAINS AS AN ADULT, BIG
BONE AND SOLID TEMPERAMENT. MAY NOT ALWAYS BE TRUE BUT I'VE HAD 3 AS ADULTS. AS
YOU POINTED OUT WE DO TEND TO HANDLE THEM MORE AS PUPS, UNRESTABLE!!.

Morgan  Lewis, RPh.
Member GSDCA
President Last Hope of  Georgia 501c3
"So Much to Do, So Little Time"