[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2nd Major

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 23:32:17 EDT

`Today in Oregon, under don Willet, we are pleased to announce that our
Cathlin's Curzon was awarded his second major and went on to Best of Op.  Sex.
Thank you Ken and Cathy.
(Curzon is our big happy black dog - the 4th open dog from the  national)

I got the news while shopping with my oldest granddaughter, Syerra. She was
trying on jeans and I called out to her -"Blackie just took won, Blackie just
won.."  She at first though I had lost my mind, then he thought to
herself,"Please God, don't let him have won Best of Sex and have my grandmother
 yell
that out too".  But I did keep that to myself.
Kids embarrass too easy. :)
Carol & Bob Moore