[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 25 YEAR PINS

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 10:50:21 -0500 (EST)

This is the reply I received from Dania re the 25 year pins.  This is  a
busy time of year for everyone but you will receive one.

Tish

In a message dated 12/2/2012 1:01:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
DKARLOFF@xxxxxxx writes:
Hi Tish,

We always send out 25 year pins at the end of the  year.  Laura has been
helping me to do this since the end of the year is  busy-busy time with GSDCA
renewals.  This year Laura has been  innundated with several other GSDCA
tasks.  Please do tell those that  inquire that we will be sending certificates
and pins before the end of the  year.

One thing that may be good to emphasize to all and  seems hard for our
members to understand is that 25 year pins only  go to those celebrating their
25 year anniversary this year - meaning those  who joined in 1987 and who
have maintained continuous membership through the  years.

Thank you and...... hope you can make it to our December 9  shows - we'd
love to see you.

Dania