[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 22 Juniors... WOW!!!

  • From: Ashley Miller <aemroxs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 14:51:54 -0700 (PDT)

Thats what I thought too. it is amazing!! Even though I'm not sure if 2 of the
kids will come consdiering that its my brother and sister and they may have
sports.
Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  You guys can talk about the
classes and the Futurity/Maturity all you like, but what I would want to see
are the 22 Juniors showing GSD...

That is a GREAT entry! I wish I could be there to watch - I expect all of you
long time exhibitors/breeders, etc to be there cheering these kids on because
this is our future!

Jess Mac
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (who have to work)
Boo! Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare!

Ashley Miller 2002 GSDCA BJH @ age 11!
http://www.geocities.com/windmillgsd/home.html
http://www.geocities.com/lanakila_kennels/index.html
From being a part of a kennel to starting my own lanakila kennels home of