[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2015 US Sieger Show

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 15:12:32 -0800

What would be regarded as 'not a lot of money'....and
'made money'....or 'we did lose money'??
That leads to more speculation and questions.

Seems to me it would be good to have even a preliminary report
until all the bills are paid and exact totals are in.
Seems that would be a lot better than members starting to
question and speculate with no answers....causing a tendency
to draw our own conclusions.
That never works well.
We know it takes time to get the complete Financial Reports done
but there should be a specific time that we can know and expect
to see a detailed, understandable and complete Treasury report
from every National.
Particularly when we are being told that we must have the National
at the same location for three years because of our Financial
situation.
Every Club Treasury has to do this no matter who is Treasurer.

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

On Dec 20, 2014, at 9:49 AM, "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> We did not lose a lot of money on any trials or shows for working
> dogs last year>
> We put on a GSDCA National Sieger show last October at our
> Nationals and made money>
> We did lose money putting on the World Trial in 2013
>
> There are 4 shows for working dogs:>
> National IPO championship, National Universal
> Sieger Show, Combined Qualification Trial and GSDCA National
> Sieger Show

On Behalf Of Redacted sender"rus99wes@xxxxxxx
" for DMARC Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] LOSS/PROFIT STATMENTS

WHY DOSENT BILL PIFFER PUT ALL INCOME / PAYOUT
 TO WHOM  CHECKS  WERE PAID AND COPY OF BILLS
FOR LAST 3 YEARS NATIONAL AND SIEGER SHIOWS

are permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the

any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html