[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2015 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] 9-12

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 08:15:09 -0700

Now it is a show. I was talking to Thurman, and Gary and Patty came by to chat.
Carolyn Martello came by with a black puppy. I see Kent is here ready to go,
and the place is stating to fill up. I see Jeff and Sue Godak are her and Pat
Draper just stopped by to talk about the Jill daughter. I see Jane Kerner
looking for her seat,and she found it. Norma is talking and they are calling
for the puppies. Let's be honest, Tony did it, because I was busy talking.

Celeste came by with a puppy and looking good, and the puppy looks good too. It
is an Exxon pup. Danny Dwier is at ringside and Georgie is here, Jeff and
Trish are ready to go in, Cindy Tellefson is holding a bib.

They played the two anthyms, and I have to admit I like hearing that, but don't
tell anyone. Is ours the only anthym that celebrates war? I see Gloria Birch
and Kelly working a dog and the stands are filling up already. Ray Johnson is
here and Pam Stoesser, and Cappy just walked in. Art Sinclair just sat next to
me.

She now looks at the first seven led by Elizabeth and she goes by herself. Very
nice puppy. Now Christy, and then the Exxon puppy to Nancy. I love that
puppy, but she is out of our bitch Jill, so I am obligated to do so. Mike, then
Olivia. I do like Olivia's but not as much as the Exxon puppy. Now Zac. Man,
there are some nice young girls in there.

Frank Fasano just came by and Karen Taylor is stilling next to us. Now Liz goes
around. She moves them to this side and is right in front of me and says no
double handling during the temperament exam. The first one is Pistacio sired
by Galaxy and is a good one. Next is Look at Me Now by Man U Man. She is with
Christy, but I said that. They keep knocking down the ring, this time by
Olivia, and next up is On Fire by Exxon. That puppy has my vote, mostly
because Tedi would slap me upside the head if I didn't. Then we have Mike with
Casablanca, sired by Man U Man. Allen must be proud of what his dog is doing,
I am impressed, but I am easily impressed. After Mike is Olivia with Witches
Brew by Man U Man. I see a trend here. Then Zac with Ciarra, by Deal Me In,
another of those great Matello puppies. And last in this group Southern
Comfort by Captain America. I know there are mothers, but I am limiting my
typing today.

I am having trouble seeing, but one does not tell Gloria Birch or Cappy Pottle
to sit down. I am not that stupid. Well, maybe I am, but I will err on the
side of caution. I see Lindsay in front of me, looking as good as she always
does. I think she is helping her husband Zac. They should not allow two top
handlers to marry, it causes a conflict with who you hire.

Now that you know who the pups are, I will just name the handlers and you can
look up who they are. Why should I do all the work. The seats are full both
reserved and the bleachers. Lots of people standing. I wonder if anyone would
come see me if I didn't have candy?

Down and Back, Down and Back, maybe we should come up with something new. Done
with the individuals, and now she wants to see the first three slow. I love
that I can hear Vickie. And off they go. Elizabeth, Christy and Nancy. Three
excellent bitches and nice puppies tood,a nd now the last four, and Vickie
walks over to the table. She comes out with a book and pen. She looks them
over and makes some notes, and says to the end and stop at the end. And Vickie
makes her notes and sends them out.

Now the next group. Jeff in front. with Once a With by Man U Man, then Alex
with She Rocks by Feauture Presentation, then Scott with Sabryna by Rock Me
Amadeus, then next is Diane with Sentimental Journey by Deacon, and then the
Junior, (I think) with Coconut by Galaxy, Kelly with long hair so I cant read
her number but it is The Charmed One by Man U Man and now the individuals.

I was asked to announce people to pick up awards, but I have to be careful not
to do it during the individuals, since it might startle the dogs. See how much
better that sounds than might spook the dog? I asked Tony to read the names.
I want to type and watch. Tim Brown is in front of me as in Art Sinclair.
Trish has a nice sable, and I like that movement. I think the Junior is Nicol
Jellison, so insert her name. There are so many people standing in front of
me, I can't se the ring. But, I don't care.

Last one, and now she starts to look them over,and too much noise to hear, off
go the first three. I like what Scott has, and now the last four. I do like
the sale with Trish. and Vickie walks over to the table again. I suspect to
get the note book. Yes, a pen and book and she makes some notes while looking
at them, but not every one. I don't know what is good, to be noted or not, and
she sends them over to the other end. Vickie stops them, and now brings out
the other group. They are now all stacked in the ring. All 14. And she takes
the first group around. The Exxon pup looked great but not when Vickie was
looking and there goes the second group. Lots of nerves and you can feel the
tension. Not an empty seat in the place. She now goes to the front and tell
Elizabeth something and now walks down the class and stops at the end and talks
to the last place for now, Kelly. She looks at her notes and pulls Nancy,
Livia, Zac, Alex, Scott, Diane and Trish, and lets the rest go. The Exxon puppy
in front for now, but just because of the order.

She looks them over, seven in theThe first three. Now the last four. I think
she has the best of the best in there and takes them over to the side while
watching them. She says slow them down and goes to Nancy and gives her
directiions. Off they go, Nancy still in front, but no placing yet. Now she
walks to the front to look at them and to put her hand on each of them. And
down to the end. Vickie takes them down and back, She starts at the end,and
does them each. A lot of noise in here and excitement for this class. I have
never seen it like this. They like Zac's and almost done. Girl On Fire has my
heart. Because she is an Exxon puppy and out of my bitch. This has the feel
of Specials. She pulls the sable with Trish to the front and then Olivia ,
Scott and Nancy. She moves Scott to Second and tells them to slow down and off
they go. That was my brain's favorite and she does it.

First is MILLERTIME'S AMERICAN GOSSIP GIRL, Second was BREAL-JOBRA'S SABRYNA,
Third was MYJOY-FOXHAVEN WITCHES BREW OF SHADYROCK and Fourth was COASTLINE
GIRL ON FIRE OF CHERPA. All in all, another great job.

Evan L.Ginsburg
Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE
<http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/>
Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund
<http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/jindex.html>
Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds <http://www.asgardgsd.com/>

--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2015 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE
<http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/2015/10/9-12.html> at 10/16/2015 10:05:00 AM