[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2014 GSDCA NATIONAL/CENTENNIAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] Fwd: First test to see if I can post to the Blog

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 10:39:38 -0700

First Blog of the year
Another year has gone by, and here it is time for the National.
As you know, I do this Blog for those who can't be there, and for those who
were there to see if they saw it the same way I do.
I do not try to edit it, and that is clear from my spelling mistakes. I type
exactly what I am seeing and how it impacts me. It is the ultimate ego trip,
and I enjoy it much more than anyone else.

I often read the Blog after I get home and am amazed that I saw things that I
didn't remember.

It is a clear indication of my diminishing mental abilities and some day may
make a great example of someone who "stayed too long at the fair".
But, so long as someone enjoys it, I will continue.

Now to make sure I am not in trial when the show begins.

Evan

--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL/CENTENNIAL COMMENTARY - THE
UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE at 9/05/2014 10:55:00 AM

Stormy V. Hope

http://showgsd.org/mail.html