[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] The National

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 17:47:28 -0700

Please remember that these are forwarded from our marvelous Master National
Blogger…. NOT from me :-)

Begin forwarded message:

We made it here to St. Louis. It was an exciting day.
When we got to the airport parking, (there is free parking for Mercedes), there
was no one there. Also we found one of us, (I won't say who), left the
medication at home.  We were an hour before the flight, but it was two hour to
go home and come back.
They finally showed up to get us to the gate, and I had one of my secretaries
go to our house, get the medicine and overnight it to us.  I won't say it saved
a lot of money, but we called to pick up the prescription here and it was
$600.00.
The grounds look great. Most people will miss the turn, but that is only the
first time.

I got to see Dawn VanDykman make a great run in agility, then Smith went in
with Rhonda, (Ron) and did the same thing.  I ran into Karen Taylor. She had no
problem getting in with a 500 crate.  I guess it was just getting the airlines
to admit it.  They wouldn't do it from LA.

Sam Colven and Joyce Ebert came in as we headed to the grocery store. We got
enough food to stay in the room for the week. I might do that.

The highlight so far was Paula with Harley Davidson. He still looks like a
young dog, and was in Veterans last year. I think he may be shown again.  He
remember Tedi and also made a fuss over me.  I like that in a dog.  And, even
Paula remembered who we were.

I put my hands on a magnificent male, and then realized it was Promise Keeper.
There is a dog that screams type every time you see him.

Now I am in the room, and unless I decide to just stay in, there is a dog show
tomorrow.  It has the looks of another great National.

I got to thinking, (always a dangerous thing with me), about who would go Grand
Victor.

I think Stevie has a great shot,and I would love to see Jane Kerner with
another Grand Victor, and he is a fantastic dog. Jane remains one of my
favorite people to see.  But, I am going to try to beat her with an Asgard
dog., The "K" Dog.

 Then again, I understand Koby is being shown, and he always was high on my
list, and since Bart gave him Canadian Grand Victor, he should be a favorite.

Maybe they will show Megabucks to go Double Grand Victor, and I like that dog a
great deal.

And, although it may be a secret. I think Exxon could take the big title.

Of course, it could be none of them.

There are going to be a lot of good dogs, and one of them will win.

Evan L.Ginsburg
Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE
Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund
Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE at
10/06/2014 08:17:00 PM

Stormy V. Hope

http://showgsd.org/mail.html