[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] Novice bitches

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 07:54:36 -0700

Novice Bitches

Michael Cheeks came by and we got to talk for a few minutes. I always enjoy
that.  The class has only six, so it should go quickly. I just shared eggs with
Tish, Cappy, and Gloria and Tish's husband whose name escapes me.  I will
insert it if it comes to me.  Patrick Green is going by and I see Karen Taylor
sitting off to the side. Art Sinclair is watching and Bill Peterson is here too.

Georgie is going down and back with Welove Duchien's Beretta. I think Jane and
Jeff must have brought 25 entries. And, they sure seem to be winning. Another
Captain America progeny.  They all can move.  Sam Colven is talking to DD.  The
vote last night was interesting. I was amazed at how many, (over 400) of those
who voted, (about 800) wanted to take off the DQ on whites.  It does say
something even though the vote lost.

We have Carmen and Dave Rinke in front of us now. In respect for the quality of
their opinions, I will not repeat what they say.  Gary Szyncyk came by and is
standing talking to us.  Patty is right next to us, and he said he will come up
and sit with her. Kent is next to us double handling.   His bitch is with Liz,
and Kent told me he will be up to handling tomorrow. I am glad for that, and
think Captain America will have a real shot at Grand Victor. Like Jane needs
another Grand Victor.

Two people who have shown quality breeding in the last few years are Jane and
Jeff as well as Frank and Kris Fasano.

Georgie has 461 and Joan is going over him. Kelly now with 465, and Joan goes
down the line and looks hard at everyone stacked.  She sure gives everyone the
same look and she is asking to see the bite on 461. The bitch does not want to
show Joan, but I think she finally saw what she wanted to.

Look. Her I sit with The Guz on one side, Carmen and Rinke in front of me, and
the show goes on.  Think what I could learn if I listened. But, I am known not
to listen to anyone.

Joan looks over the class. Gary is talking to DD, she pulls out Georgi with
461, 467 in second with Jeff, Olivia 468 in third and 469 in fourth with Liz.
Ken Cunningham came by.

I just found out a mistake I made yesterday. It must stand out because I so
seldom make a mistake. As a matter of fact, never. But in the 9-12 Windsong's
Thank You For The Music was bred by Gayle Richmond, not Frank and Chris.  I
loved the dog anyway.

And off do the first four, George, Jeff, Olivia and now Liz goes to second with
469. So it is George, 461 Liz, 469, then Jeff with 467, and Olivia 468.

First is Welove Duchien's Beretta, Second is R O'S Charolette Russe, Third was
Neo's Karizma's Rhonda Betsy, and Fourth was Lou-Ro's Mona Lisa.

Hasn't Jane and Jeff won enough. Maybe they should leave Captain America in he
crate for tomorrow.  I will go suggest it to them.

Evan L.Ginsburg
Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE
Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund
Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE at
10/10/2014 10:33:00 AM

http://showgsd.org/mail.html