[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] Bred By Dogs

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 08:31:48 -0700

Amateur Owner Handler Dogs was won by Jeffrey Glenn and Signature's Tony
Dinozzo. Jeffis one of the nicest person I have met in years, and I was pleased
to see him at a National. I told him to show in Specials, and I think he will
be there some day. Actually he has a good dog there.

BRED BY EXHIBITOR DOGS

Seven in there.

There they go Jeff in front, Morris, Diane, Christy, a young lady who runs like
the win, Julio, and Liz Oster.  Sandy Anderson came by looking for Pam O'Dell,
and is waiting for her.  Sandy had an accident and hit a deer this morning
after someone hit the deer and it flew over and took out the front of her car.
Everything happens at the National.

Jeff is out there 355 with Bee Gee's Sepctacular Bid V Franken, then Morris
with 358, Madeb's Stiff Meister, and Diane with 359, Brauhaus Deacon V
Kruchenbert, now Christy with 360 Hicliff's Ravin Review of Zytur, then
Kiedrow's Feel That Fire of Ferlin, and "The Wind Girl" sith  Jose Iglasia with
Kaleef's Kodiak Campeon number 362, and Marquis' A Beer For My Horses and
number 365.

It has quieted down quite a bit.  Even the handlers don't see too fired up.
Diane is out there, and I do like her dog.  I guess that is Deacon, and he is a
dark substantial dog. Tim is doubling and the dog is sure keyed on him.  He
still moves well, and so does the dog.  The crowd likes that dog, and they may
be cheering for Diane.  She hasn't changed in the last twenty years.

We need Helen Fisher here.

We need Tom and Viv.

We need Helen Franklin.

Dick Jennings was going to come, but told me he might cancel at the last
minute. If he comes he was going to come today, but I don't see him yet.

361 is going around and a good substantial dog, with great timing.

Now 362, with Jose. Jose is out our way, and breeds Zebras.  Now that is
something you don't hear every day.  Jose broke his leg, and is doing great in
the ring.

Michel is lookign them over and goes to the front of the line and walks down
and back.  And he tells them to take them around. One at a time. Zoe is here
and they each do around. The dogs, not Zoe.

359 is clearly the crowd favorite, and there goes Christy. He takes Christy
down and back with 360 and goes over the croup. He stares at her, and takes the
class around. There goes the first four.  Michel sets them aside and looks at
the last three.  He tests the temperament of 365 and that would be enough for
me. But, no one asked me.  He looks at 361 and moves him (and her) to second
and takes him down and back.  Nice dog and belongs to Linda Ferguson, one of my
favorite ladies to see each year.  I like her husband George too, but he isn't
often at the Natiional. And There Goes Jeff with the first dog, 355, now 358
with Morris, Now 361.  The crowd likes him.  YES, he moves 361 to Second.  I
guess he was in third. There goes Jose.  The dog looks German.  And Liz.  They
stack wth Jeff in front.  He says, "Take Them Around".  I thinnk that is it,
but we watch and Michel walks towards them and that is it.

First is Be Gee's Spectacular Bid V Framlen, Second was Kiefrow;s Feel That
Fire Of Ferlin, Third was Madeb's Stiff Meister, and fourth was Hicliff's Ravin
Reviewof Zyut.

On to Open Dogs.

Evan L.Ginsburg
Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE
Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund
Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE at
10/09/2014 11:14:00 AM

http://showgsd.org/mail.html