[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2013 World Trial Update

  • From: Destinogs1 <destinogs1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 09:47:11 -0400 (EDT)

The chairman for the 2013 Trial has asked that I post this to the list for him.
 Dan is not on the list, but wants everyone to be informed.  Articles about the
2013 World Trial will also be included in "The Review" and "The Complete German
Shepherd Dog."  Dan is reaching out to all that want to assist and participate
in this event.  Translators and "den mothers" are needed.

For the past two years, thirty-five to forty countries have sent teams to the
world competition.  A list of those countries is below.  The current need is
for volunteers that are fluent in any of the foreign languages whose country
will be attending the trial.  It is customary that the hosting country assist
the competitors and guests with any language difficulties and local
information.  These individuals are our guests and we want them to feel welcome
here.

The countries are as follows:  Chile, Belgium, Israel, Spain, Finland, Austria,
Slovakia, So. Korea, Switzerland, Germany, Hungary, Taiwan, Slovenia, Czech
Republic, Sweden, Denmark, Brazil, Ireland, Italy, Great Britain, Netherlands,
Russia, France, Canada, So. Africa, Jersey, Japan, Argentina, Ukraine, Uruguay,
China, Turkey, Portugal, Mexico, Poland, Luxembourg, Norway, Croatia, Estonia,
and Egypt.

If you are fluent in a foreign language and want help, please contact me either
by e-mail or telephone.

Mary Gattone  770-922-2172