[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2013 WUSV trials

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:11:07 -0400
On 12 Aug 2009, at 8:24, Robert Neiman wrote:

The shows aren't until Oct/Nov. 2013 and this is 2009. I do believe 4
years is good notice.

<REPLY>

Four years seems like a very long time to prepare

My question is, then why did USA Schutzhund take 5.5 years to prepare for an
event of this
magnitute?  I would think they would have a bit more knowledge of what it takes
to pull it off
properly than the GSDCA

I think it is wonderful that we are doing this, just concerned that we have no
idea what it truly
entails

Hope we have lots of help

I have sent a lot of fundraising contacts to Nancy and also many ideas.

I do know that Samuel Adams beer company has sponsored shows and while the AKC
forwns
on Alcohol at shows, it is a big part of these shows abraod.  Suggested also
Maybe Anheiser
Bush as they love to sponsor sporting events