[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2013 WHITE obed Victrix (Ron Halling with Addie & Riley)

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 18:27:42 +0000 (UTC)

Cindy, before this turns into another WHITE DOG war...poorly bred, bad
temperamented dogs, like people, come in ALL colors....ripping Blk/Tan dogs
does not further the cause of White dogs and for the record I say any AKC
registered GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG should be eligible for any and all obedience
awards Ed