[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2013 NW Futurity/Maturity On Youtube

  • From: "jim_barnhart@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jim_barnhart@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 13:03:30 -0700 (PDT)

________________________________
As many of you know I have posted on Youtube my personal videos of specialties,
futurities and the Canadian National of 2011.  The videos have over
18,000 views!  This endeavor is time consuming but rewarding. I present these
high definition videos for entertainment and educational value.  I love
watching them and I hope you do too.

 Click on this link:  http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE3607E9901A9BAD6

The videos are best viewed under the title vlog in which the classes appear in
order beginning to end.  The classes will play automatically one after another
but you can click on any individual class. Feel free to email me privately if
you have any problems. Please do not make critical comments about any
individual dog or judge in the comment section.  The videos were uploaded in
high definition.  If you have a high speed connection then click on the quality
icon in the video's dashboard and click on HD.

if you do not have access to the above link go to Youtube and type my username
biglith1 in the search window and go to my home page, then click on biglith1
next to my avatar to go to my vlog.

I have provided annotations on each video from the catalog to identify each
dog.  Youtube does not show this on ipads or smartphones so
I recommend if you want info on the dogs by watching on a computer.