[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [2013 GSDCA NATIONAL/CENTENNIAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] All the end

  • From: schattengsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: stormy435@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, suboja@xxxxxxx, tophatweims@xxxxxxxxx, artsinclair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 16:49:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hello All....

I have to correct Evan as to WHO BEST PUPPY IS....
He was number 336...Suboja's & Tophat's Gentleman's Quarterly
by Ch. Kenlyn's Aries V Hi Cliff and Ch. Schatten-Suboja's Victoria Secret TC
Handler....Art Sinclair
Breeder: Debra L. Hopkins & Susan A. Sisemore
Owner: Susan A. Sisemore & Debra L. Hopkins

Big Congrats to All....from Victoria and Lois

Lois Gregor-Heine
Schatten Shepherds
Sonoma, Ca.