[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [2013 GSDCA NATIONAL/CENTENNIAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] 6-9 Bitches

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 13:57:39 -0700

Morton is in there now in a pink bow tie. He said he is doing it for breast
cancer.  I thought he was just looking sharp.

9-12 bitches.  22 in the class, and now for the long exams. I have to admit, I
didn't expect to get this old at the show.  Paula is here with HARLEY, one of
my all time famous dogs. And Dawn is here too, (Vandyken) looking fantastic
too.  What a couple of funny ladies.

Morton is still judging.  And I am losing interest. But, I have a job to do, so
I am back to the dog show. He has the bitches lined up and makes notes.  I have
to admit, no one seems interested.  Here we are in 6-9 bitches and it is 4:00
p.m. Jimmy is wondering and now sitting next to us.  I bought some raffle
tickets. If I don't win, I will never do that again.

Bob has taken over for Lana Lee. I see dan Dwyer talking to everyone, and I saw
Ed this morning, the place is filled already and that is not normal for
Wednesday.  But, no one seems to be paying attention.  The individuals aren't
that interesting unless someone spooks. And, that isn't happening.  So we are
all doing our own thing.

Dick Jones is in the ring, holding the judge's note pad. I haven't seen that
before, but I guess the ring is big enough. Only five more individuals to go.
Last bitch for the individual. Now it will get exciting.  I need to wake up. I
will have Bob throw some water on me. Then I can sue him.

There goes the last group. And I think I will wait to say anything until
something happens.

Here they come into the ring. Morton says to bring them in and stop.  In comes
the entire class.  No placing, no choices or changes yet.  In they come and
entire side of a National ring. I doubt he will do the individuals again, but
who knows.  They are walking around again.  Twice around so far and they are
going again.  Morton is watching them and finally told them to stop. He gets
his notes from Dick and is reading.  He is walking down the line and making
more notes as he looks them over.  Morton talks to some of the handler, and is
still taking note, but is at the end of the line.  Writing and writing, and now
he walks back to the front.  He takes them one more time around and tell them
to stop after they take the trip.  Off they go.

He wants them to walk and Lenny is in front, so that is what they all do.
Morton watches them pass, not following, but he pulls out Sean and says
something to him, and takes him down and back. He must have had a question
about it.

Now up goes Leslie, Kent, Sean, Diane, Liz, Lennie, George Olivia, Kelly, Liz,
Trevor, and who the hell cares.  They all stay in, but he has eleven to look at
again. He takes the end of the group around, still walking.   Second trip
around so far.  He tells them to stop and I have to depend on Bob to tell me
what is going on. Between the camera operator, Bobby, and Dick Jones, I can't
see a thing.  He has 14 left, and looks them over.  Anyone want to know who is
there?  He moves Cristie at the end, and he takes Kelly down and back and moves
her to Best of Dump.

There they go, one big group, walking.  He bring Olivia to sixth, I think she
is thrilled.  Now he walks to the front and counts off this group.  He excuses
three, I think.  He takes five, walking again.  Liz, Leslie, Kent, Sean and Liz
S.  Zoe was here and took Paula to go get a beer.  I would rather go with them,
and I don't drink. Morton said, "one last walk".  Only five left from what I
can see, but another group. Walking and walking. Morton stops them.  He takes
Leslie and Kent down and back.  Now Kent and Jeff Pyle and now Liz and Olivia,
and Liz goes into fourth.

This must be near the end, and there they go, with Liz in front, then Leslie,
Kent The Other Liz and Jeff and Olivia.  That's it.

First is WeLove Du Chien's Beretta, T Second is She Rocks Girl On Fire of
Vonhornberger, third is WeLove Du Chien's Parabellium, and fourth is Winsome's
Danggearous Liason V Kingfords.

It is already a long day, and two more classes to go.

Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2013 GSDCA NATIONAL/CENTENNIAL COMMENTARY - THE
UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE at 10/09/2013 04:52:00 PM