[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2013 AUDIT LETTER DATED 0CT.13,2013

  • From: John Lacher <john.lacher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 08:54:43 -0800

I agree Evan. The audits or for that matter the treasurers report not being
done because the officers or Board of Directors are stonewalling is
inexcusable.  Reports not submitted in a timely manner to the membership
shows a complete lack of responsibility.

John Lacher
Oroville, CA
Tele: 530.566.4757
Fax: 530-846-5159