[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2013 AUDIT LETTER DATED 0CT.13,2013

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 14:01:49 -0800

I just read this and had some good thoughts, then decided to share them…

Bob & Nadine are a national treasure to this club. They work tirelessly at the
nationals and helping where needed. THANK YOU Bob & Nadine!

Dave

The only treasurer I know proficient in 'quick books was Nadine...and that was
the last apparent accurate and precise book keeping the club has seen.  Lets
hope the new treasurer can get us on track again...

Molly

---