[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2013 AUDIT LETTER DATED 0CT.13,2013

  • From: "Theresa-GSD Stolz" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 13:12:42 -0800

My Horse club still has the magazine but a couple times a year they combine
them.
with much more ads and articles which pays for the printing.  The members
however
pay for the issues with subscriptions each year and non-member pay more. I pay
$70 a year having all registered horses available from the beginning of the
breed
 not just ones that had foals with a online Register ran by the club.  Does no
one
care to trace pedigrees of their GSDs back anymore I sure desire to.

Since the internet and systems crash and can lose history, data, etc. not a good
idea not to have it on microfilm or locked away somewhere.

Old news is history to be passed on to breeders, owners, judges in the future.
It would be very sad indeed if the GSDCA decides to no longer publish the
review.

Theresa
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

On Thu, 1/29/15, Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2013 AUDIT LETTER DATED 0CT.13,2013
 To: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Cc: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Thursday, January 29, 2015, 1:25 PM

 Ha.  As i
 have gotten older my eyes are less effective.  The print
 was so small I could not read it in The Review.  Review
 pages are costly; it makes sense to publish via website
 rather than print.
 IMO
 The Review will go digital at some time.  We will follow
 suit just like newspapers; who have changed to internet
 subscriptions.  Magazines delivered to your mailbox are now
 online subscriptions.
 Let's face it; The Review is old
 news by the time it arrives. I can go to facebook and read
 who won todays dog show.  I can see a color picture and
 read 20 comments from people congratulating the owner.  And
 it is free to advertise.
 And to make Stormy happy this is Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx

 On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at
 1:13 PM, Theresa-GSD Stolz <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:
 The GSDCA
 Meetings minutes,  financial statements by Budget &
 Finance Committee

 use to be in the Review why is not anymore?

 Theresa

 scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

 On Thu, 1/29/15, Molly Snider <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

  The only treasurer I know proficient

  in 'quick books was Nadine...and that was the last

  apparent accurate and precise book keeping the club has

  seen.  Lets hope the new treasurer can get us on track

  again...

  Molly

 POST is Copyrighted 2015.  All material remains the
 property of the original author and of GSD Communication,
 Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are permitted
 without prior permission of both the original author AND of

 Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her
 post.  This group and its administrators are not
 responsible for the comments or opinions expressed in any
 post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

 ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION
 OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON
 SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO
 THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
 IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE

is Copyrighted 2015.  All material remains the property of the original author
permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the

any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html