[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2012 national change

  • From: Ken Tank <tanksr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 11:11:57 -0800

That seems to be in direct contradiction to the facts reported by Patty
Korsch. I believe she said Colorado showed a profit of $43,000.
So your first statement may be incorrect.
In regards to cutting spending, we need to do that in every way possible
that does not impact the membership before we resort to reducing our
National to a regional event. What we have now is becoming a regional show.

Ken