[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [2012 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] Tuesday morning coming down

  • From: "Jack Kilgour" <jackkilgour@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 09:17:28 -0700

Evan,
You are just so funny.  Having myself a hectic, non-stop day and I'm feeling
scattered and stressed.  The lawyer with hands in his own pockets cheered me
up - as did your planned declaration to Tedi of being "too old to walk Kirk
that early in the morning" - good luck with that argument, Evan.  Tedi has a
lot on her plate....she has had for as long as you've been married....but
then I know you'll continue to make the small gestures of 3:00 am walks with
Kirk...your a softie a heart and those early walks are opportunities to
blog...just imagine who you might see still out at that time ...and in what
state. :)