[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2011 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] Open Dogs

  • From: ADMIN <adminshowgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 10:52:53 -0700

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST!  Send comments, if any, to showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Open Dogs . . . Evan left (some lame excuse about a dog in the ring).
15 are entered, but only 7 are here.  Up first is Kent with Promise
Keeper (Liz Oster is on the ground in front of us with a bell hiding
from the dog).  Next is Summer with Kirk (Summer has enough energy
that she is running around even when she isn't taking the dog around -
must be nice to be young).  Next is Kelly with Checkmate, then Scott
with J.I.Joe, followed by Denali.  Jeff just took Bonafide around; and
last up for individuals is Diane with Angus Bull.  Bob split the class
in two (4 & 3) and looked at each group separately.  He is now
combining the groups into one with Promise Keeper in front followed by
Angus Bull, then J.I.Joe, and then Bonafide.  Bob takes the first
three around, and looks, but makes no moves.  He then takes the next
four around.  He looks . . . and looks . . but again no changes.  He
takes them around one at a time.  He looks them over again, but still
no changes.  Next he asks each for a Down&Back.  Bob looks . . .and
thinks . . and looks some more; but again no changes.  He now takes
the middle three around and moves Kirk up to third.  Then he looks at
the first tow and moves Angus up to first, one pass and moves Promise
Keeper back in front.  So he now has Promise Keepr, Angus, Kirk and
J.I.Joe.  One more look at the last 3; and then another look at the
front four.  Bob moves JiJoe back to third and looks satisfied.  So
they finish Promise Keeper, Angus, J.I.Joe then Kirk.

I am jazzed, Summer got a ribbon at the National. Thanks to Tony for
taking over.

Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2011 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL
NATIONAL SITE at 9/30/2011 01:48:00 PM

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST!  Send comments, if any, to showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx