[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2011 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] Next to last in the classes

  • From: ADMIN <adminshowgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 12:33:13 -0700

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST!  Send comments, if any, to showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Leanna New came by looking as good as ever.  Now the strange class
goes in. I guess it is a thrill for those in the ring, not so much for
me, but fine for time ussage.

The only entry won.

Bred By is Joe Baccia with Taracottta a fantastic sable, and John
Beyer and the bitch is American Idol.  Joes does a nice job and it
does seem like he should get older some day.  I do love that sable.
Now, that kept the crowd alive.  Now John comes up and another nice
sable bitch. Interesting class.  WOW that too is a great bitch.  This
is not an easy class to judge.

They look very much alike and everyone is laughing and there they go.
Either one in my mind.   I would go with Joe, but they are both very
very nice.  Karen switches them and there they go. Kent walks by and I
see Georgie and there they go and I see Lew is here.  Karen went with
the other one, OK.

George is talking to us.   George came without his wife.

American Bred is in the ring with just four bitches.  Celesete has
Paige in the ring with Mickie, so let's see who wins. Kellie is in
front with Queen of sheba then Greg with There We Gogh Again, the Jeff
with Aramist Tanbark's Kia, and Paige.  George is always fun to talk
to.

Everyone is behind us chatting. They had to remind Tedi Paige is in
the ring.  Sharon is here in between pictures. Sam Israel is here and
we need clean up in the ring. It has nothing to do with Sam.  Dick
Jones is going out in the ring to do the duty, so to speak.  Channing
Sheets is in front of us now.  Karen still looks great. I don't know
how people just these types of shows. I am tired just watching.
Tiffany is here now, and pretending to talk to me. Actually she has a
dog in there.  It is easy to get around the ring.

I see Bill Tank is here and he is showing Patron. Now, that is one
great dog now that he has matured.

We made too much noise but Paige is in front, and she outshines the
rest of the class.  YES she wins the class. That is a Select Quality
bitch, second is Queen of Sheba, third was Kia, and last was There We
Go.

Here we go for the Open Bitch class.  I am jazzed by Paige.

Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2011 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL
NATIONAL SITE at 9/28/2011 03:27:00 PM

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST!  Send comments, if any, to showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx