[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2011 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] Last Chance from the arena

  • From: ADMIN <adminshowgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 14:18:11 -0700

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST!  Send comments, if any, to showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best of Breed

15 in the ring, so 13 specials.  I will save my energy to tell you
about the show tomorrow, but this is an impressive group of champions.

In front is High Voltage, then Horse With No Name, Solitaire In Black
Jack with Marie Oster, In thyme, Akaya, then Mojito, and Dirty Look,
All About Me, Galaxy, Gideaon, Heart of Gold, Hitman and Eddison. Then
Winner's Dog and Winners bitch.  Summer went over and marked them in
from the ready ring, and so now I know who is there.   Summer said she
missed one, and so I might be off, but at least you know who is here.

Karen takes a group of five and takes them one at a time.  Now a eal
crowd favorite in there. She sets them aside and brings out another
five, Scottie, and JR are in the group, but Karen wants them slow.

HI EVERYONE!! THIS IS SUMMER TAKING OVER FOR EVAN AS HE IS ON A
'COFFEE BREAK'. KANSAS SO FAR HAS BEEN REALLY FUN. THE PEOPLE HERE ARE
QUITE HOSPITABLE AND THE DOGS ARE BEAUTIFUL. I ALREADY SHOWED KIRK ,WE
TOOK THIRD BUT WE HAD A BALL! LITERALLY A SOCCER BALL IN THE RING!
WELL EVANS BACK.

I am back and they are doing the second group.  I was in the John,
Summer was being polite.  The lights have been off in there all day. I
saw someone cleaning the johns so I asked if he could turn on the
lights.  He actually said to me, "It's not my yab".  I don't know why
kids have to yell all the time.

They are in the last group, and I hear Tori Glen is coming to join us
in shepherds so let's watch for her.   She is in Mobile and will be
with us one day.

She is taking the last group and now Winner's Dog and Bitch. And Kent
and Elizabeth have them.  Frank gave the Winner's Bitch to Elizabeth.
I guess from what I was told that was the deal if she won.  Very cool
of Frank, (thanks for the sod) Fasano.

Karen has them walk and it is interesting to see them walk against the
white curtain. I like a curtain better than a paper side, but it is
expensive. Karen calls out her winners.  And High Voltage in front In
Tyme, the Solidare in Black Jack fourth is Hit Man, (maybe in fifth),
then Galaxy.  She pulls a couple more and then looks at Winner's Bitch
and Winner's Dog.

She has nine champions here, and the Winner's Dog and Winner's bitch.
She wants to see Winner's Dog down and back and Kent takes the whole
ring. Now the Bitch and the crowd is behind her.  Karen walks the ring
and looks serious and now she says to take them easy and around. There
the first two go together.  Genereau and Liz.  Now Liz and Scottie.
Next two more with JR and Hitman.  Two more with Lenny in back of the
two and a third with Jeff.

Now Winner's Dog and Bitch together. I love both of them. Even if the
dog beat Kirk.  She pulls a couple and lets some go, and then there
were four with the winners to make is six.

She hasn't arranged any , but cut them down, and pulls Ken to the
front with Winner's Dog and in second is the all black.  And there
they go. Karen does it, and gives it to the Winner's Dog, (best of
Winner's),  and Best Opposite Sex is Dirty Look with some Grand
Champion Points to others.   The Grand Champion points go to High
Voltage, Solitare in Black Jack, Gidean, Shebearezade.

That's it for today, and on to the National tomorrow.

Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2011 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL
NATIONAL SITE at 9/28/2011 05:10:00 PM

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST!  Send comments, if any, to showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx