[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2011 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] In the beginning

  • From: ADMIN <adminshowgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 07:29:59 -0700

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST!  Send comments, if any, to showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here we are again.  Rodger and Sharron are here talking to Bob and I.
Summer just got here so we are ready to go. The clubs are gathering
for the parade, and so far only the workers are here.  Tony is here
too, and Bobbie dressed to film.  Tom Brown is here early, and I see
that Dean Wylie is selling catalogues too.  I see Nadine Grady is
already working with Mimi, and I saw Iliana and the Kishs are here.
Bothed dressed up and I think only one is judging this day.

Lew is here and ready to go in for the parade. Bob is in the ring
talking to Bob Grady who is in dark red. I think he saves the white
suit for Saturday.  There are three beautiful sisters who are going to
sing. They are from San Antonia, and really impressive.  Jacqueline is
taping the singing and they are in the ring with a German shepherd.

The Montoyfull sisters. What a great singing and what fabulous looking
young ladies. Bob and I have some comments to make, but we are
restraining ourselves.  Bob Kish came by and said hello to us.  In
come the clubs.

Now the Herding winners.  Dixie was the big winner.  I was asked to
use the full names, but I don't have time so you have to depend on
Michel to do the catalogs and winners.  Kathy Potter is here and I
have high hopes for Kobe. He has a great head shot on the back cover
of the catalogue.
In the catalog there are no numbers for the entries, so this will be a
challenge. Bob knows most of the dogs, so that might work out.  Rita
is in a gold dress with a top. They are delaying so that they can put
numbers in the judge's book.  Rita does look great. I am one of the
few people that knows her age. But, I am so old, I have forgotten.

Alex is over at the ready ring, so he must have just gotten here.  The
stands are starting to fill in, and in the amateur there are now a
couple of dogs in the ring. They are having trouble getting it
organized.  This is the second time they haven't had numbers for the
entries.  I think they are ready now, so here we go.

Just one in there.  A young woman, and I have no idea who it is. The
dog is wired and Rita is waiting to see what he does.  Now Bob is in
the ring for bitches.  One in the ring.  Now the winners with Bob to
pick.   Only two were shown.  Everyone is upset because there are no
numbers in the catalog, so we don't know who it is.  OK, the winners
are picked.  We have no idea who they are, but it is two lovely women.

The Guz is here and saying hello to Bob.  Now on to the amateur
Maturity.  It is between Val Manning and Jamie Vanderkoi.  Remember, I
do not vouch for spelling.  I think they are feeling the burn about
now. Bob keeps them moving and gives Best to Val, and they are both
winners.  That is a regular ribbon and Summer says she wants one like
that.  Bob is filming right in front of us.  The Bobs are right in
front of me talking now.

I understand that we won't get done with this for another hour. While
I appreciate that people enjoy the win, it is a lot of time for just
this.  Bart is here now, and working the crowd.  I see Gary Szymzyk
talking to Danny Dwier.

Big sign that says Don & Ingred We miss you Go Trouper.  Don Smith had
double knee surgery and we all miss him.  Paula.  Nothing to say about
her, just want her to have to search the Blog.

Amateur Maturity Dogs in the ring. Two in the ring.  I miss the Tanks,
it isn't the same without them.  Leslie is here talking to Summer, and
promises to give her hints.  Art Sinclair just got here and is dressed
to win.  I se Tedi is talking to Ann Schultz.  I see Jimmie too.

Tony is helping me with numbers and in the ring are two people I don't
know.  Sherell is here with a dog.  I see Bill Basu is here too.  The
winner is Leibchen's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik.  Thank you Tony.  They
are both breathing hard, and there they go, last time, I think.   And
yest, the male wins and second if the female.  Kathy Estrada wins.
Kris Frasano is here now, with another good looking bitch.  I can't
name the winner's since they had no numbers and I can't tell who they
are.  Not my fault.

Tony came by to tell me the winner's dog was Liebchien's Clair D Lune
and the Bitch is Norhause DCT Floating ON Air Trebe Nobe.  Now to Best
and Best Opposite.  Bob says, "take them around together."  The judge
is right in front of me and he picks the Bitch.   Pam O'Delll is here
and has a great necklace.  She is taking ballroom and Latin dancing.
How cool is that?

On to the Futurity.

Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2011 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL
NATIONAL SITE at 9/29/2011 10:14:00 AM

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST!  Send comments, if any, to showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx