[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2011 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] Futurity Dogs

  • From: ADMIN <adminshowgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 08:20:37 -0700

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST!  Send comments, if any, to showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don Knight is here.  Kent is in the ring, so I guess we are ready for
a dog show.

Futurity dogs in there now, and all men handlers. I like that in a dog
show. Oh, in comes Nancy, so she ruined that, now I see Christie is in
there.  I see 13 in there and here comes Rita.  All the big names are
there.

Rita pulls out six and it is Kent, Georgie, Shaune, Lenny, Mikie and
Christie.  There they go against the white wall. Rita has figured it
out already. Now Rita has them stack on the line so Bob can film them
and now she does a loose lead test.  There is a real buzz, since there
is no way to know who the dogs are but we have numbers but now we have
numbers since they are in order.  I can tell you the handlers, but I
am working hard to figure out who is in the ring.  Rita is doing her
thing, and it is quiet here.

She takes them around again, there goes the class.  Rita stands with
her hands behind her back.  I can't believe it, she is wearing gold
slippers.  I guess better than ruby ones.

She moves Mike to the front with Wolfcreek Guardian V Merivern.  And
they go that way.  Mike, then Kent, Sean and George.  She moves
Christie with Hi-Cliff's Razzle Dazzle of Zyut to fourth.  Pam
Stoesser and Don Knight came by.  Rita is looking over the rest of the
class, the other class, with Jeff then Alex, I see Bill Basu, JR Art
and Nancy.  I will give you names in a minute.

Bob and Charlotte Funk came by and it is good to see him doing so
well. He had the same surgery I did, and is working through what I
had, and I know what it takes.

HELLO EVERYONE! IT IS SUMMER KHATIB ONCE AGAIN. TODAY HAS BEEN A
FABULOUS DAY , EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NOT SHOWN YET. KIRK AND I ARE SO
EXCITED 'CAUSE IT'S OUR FIRST NATIONAL!

OKAY, BACK TO THE SHOW. I TOLD MR. EVAN I WOULD TAKE OVER FOR HIM
WHILE HE GOES AND HAS YET ANOTHER 'COFFEE BREAK'.

MISS.RITA LOOKS FANTASTIC WEARING HER GOLD BLOUSE AND SKIRT. SHE LOOKS
LIKE A JEWEL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING. SHE CERTAINLY LOOKS DAZZLING.

FINALLY THE CLASS THAT CONSISTS OF 13 IS ALMOST FINISHED. SHE JUST
MOVED MR. BILL BASU UP WITH HIS DOG JOHNNIE BLACK. THAT DOG IS VERY
HANDSOME.

MISS.TEDI JUST WENT TO THE STALLS TO FETCH KIRK AND GROOM HIM. I CAN'T
WAIT UNTIL WE'RE IN THE RING.

ANYWAY MR. MIKIE JUST GOT MOVED UP TO FIRST WITH... I CAN'T FIND THE-
OH HERE IT IS: WOLFCREEKS GUARDIAN.

AND THE WINNER IS...MIKIE WITH WOLFCREEKS GUARDIAN. THAT DOG IS ALSO
VERY HANDSOME.

WELL I'M HAPPY FOR THE OWNERS...WHOEVER THEY ARE. ??

NEXT CLASS. FUTURITY BITCHES.

WELL, I GOTTA- I MEAN GOING TO HAVE TO GO AND LET MR. EVAN TAKE OVER.
AFTER ALL IT IS HIS BLOG.

The Winner is Bubba J, so give it all up for him.  Now on to bitches.

Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2011 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL
NATIONAL SITE at 9/29/2011 11:09:00 AM

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST!  Send comments, if any, to showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx