[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2011 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] 12-15 Puppy Dogs

  • From: ADMIN <adminshowgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 08:18:28 -0700

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST!  Send comments, if any, to showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now on to 12-15 Puppy dogs.  I don't know about the split, but I see
five in the ready ring. Seems strange to me.   JR is here and so is
Tiffany. I see Kent in front with Captain America, then Mike with
Krug, then Lenny with One For The Money, then Christie with Happy Time
then Nancy with Ya Think.  Pam is giving me a shoulder rub.    Sharon
and Rodger came by and now it is filling up the ring.

I love walking a few steps to the arena.  You can go through a tunnel,
or walk just a few feet to the arena.  Pam is talking to us.  Pam was
given a whistle by Jane to double with, but it had a mint caught in
it. There are always problems at the national.  Oak is coming by and
said he has a puppy that got out and was running around the RV.
Sharron came by to get a pen. I doubt that she will return it?

Karen is going down the line and they are set up and they all look
good. She says go around together easy and there they go.  I like what
Kent has best, but there are some other good ones too. She moves
Christie into second and there they go again.  That is how they are,
Kent, christie, Mike and Nancy.

Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2011 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL
NATIONAL SITE at 9/28/2011 11:14:00 AM

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST!  Send comments, if any, to showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx