[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2010 Sunshine Circuit Spaecialty Shows

  • From: WALTER & JEANNETTE RIBACK <quinda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 04:55:58 -0800 (PST)

Greetings Everyone,

Now that the excitement of the National is over and before we get fully
involved in the "cranberry and nut" holiday season, it's time to start planning
our early January 2010 Sunshine Circuit specialty shows in Orlando, Florida.
There will be six shows over four days at the same great site.  So get out your
calendars and mark down the following dates.

Saturday, January 9, 2010.....two shows....AM Judge = John Bemont;  PM Judge =
Vicki Migliore Roye.

Sunday, January 10, 2010.....one show....Judge = Barbara Amidon.

Monday, January 11, 2010.....two shows......AM Judge = Rita Sandell;  PM Judge
= Leon Breault.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010.....one show......Judge = Debra Hokkanen.

There also will be GSDCA Temperament Test offered on Sunday afternoon, and a
Hospitality Party Sunday evening.

We'll be mailing out Premiums in a few weeks, but if you have any questions in
the meantime, please contact Janet Desmond, Sunshine Circuit Coordinator,
DanaeGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  or phone: 561-745-7484.

Looking forward to seeing you in Orlando this January,

Walt Riback
Show Secretary, GSDCNFL