[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2010 Red Book AKC Major Points top 20 dogs

  • From: Lealynn@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:25:24 EST

Congratulations on all the placers for this year's Red Book AKC Major
Points top 20 dogs.
In the interest of saving the club money ( about $100.00 per mailing for
stamps) would the owners of these dogs contact me with their OK so I can
send out their packet via e-mail instead of snail mail?  Those who would  still
like to get their packet in the mail, please let me know also.  ( If  you
have already sent me your AKC authorization form from the top 20  Fut/Mat
list, please disregard this post) (If you haven't sent me your AKC
authorization form from the top 20 Fut/Mat list...why haven't you?  <G>)

The more we can do online, the less paper we waste and the less stamps the
club has to buy.  Think green :)
Thank you for your co-operation

       CH Kenlyn's Aries of  HiCliff  CH Marquis Stealing The Show  CH
HiCliff Bronson Kaleef  CH Kismet's Sight For Sore Eyes  CH Woodside's The
Bounty Hunter  CH Karizmas Nicaragua  CH Hi-Cliff Free & Easy  CH Kaleef's
Joshua
V Kenlyn  CH WeLove Du Chiens Army of One  CH Lenlors Maximus  CH Nike
Clayfield Casanova  CH Kenlyn's Calvin HiCliff Kaleef  CH Greenwoodâ??s
Achilles
CH Lorien's Park Avenue  CH Marhaven's And The Beat Goes On  CH Woodsides
Texas Ranger  CH Campaigner's Gatewood Uzi  Ch Mechanical Bull Of Edan  CH
Stonehaven Kazaam of Liberty  CH Long Peak Travl'n Man  Talimar

Liz
_www.lealynn.com_ (http://www.lealynn.com/)
GSDCA member since  1976
Signers of the Breeders Code