[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2010 Pity Party

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:29:00 -0500

Sally,
Grey Goose, huh? I think I am on my way to your house. And had I known you
had it with you all these years I would have opened it for you! LOL
Cyndy

From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Flower  boy
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 06:23:28 -0500

Maybe this is the year I  should open the bottle of gray goose I have
carried to the last 3  nationals and never  opened.
Sally

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and
its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post.