[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2010 Futurity Litter Nominations

  • From: LauraEG@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 13:28:48 EST

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I am taking the  2010 Litter
nominations.  Need a form?  Go to the Parent Club  website:  _www.gsdca.org_
(http://www.gsdca.org)

Click on Events, a sub list will show, scroll down to  Futurity/Maturity

When the page opens, scroll down to 2010 Futurity Litter  Nomination Form.
Use that form to send your nomination - also, don't for  get to send a 4
generation pedigree.  Black and white works better for me,  as I have to make a
copy
of each pedigree to send to the Red Book Chair.  (actually an email of your
pedigree works even better, that way I can just print  them! <G>)  Need a great
pedigree tool?  Go to _www.sitstay.com_ (http://www.sitstay.com)  and use
their pedigree tool,  you can email it to anyone including yourself!

Mail all Futurity Litter nominations to:

Laura Gilbert
2448 Johnstown Road
Chesapeake, VA 23322

Have questions about how old:

0 to 90 days old = $25 litter nomination fee
91 to 120 days old = $25 litter nomination fee + $50 late  fee
121 to December 31, 2009 = $25 litter nomination fee + $100  late fee

Want to save your region some $$?  put your email address  at the bottom of
your application, I will email your acknowledgement to you  instead of snail
mail!

You can fax (fax number:  757-455-8144)  in your litter  nominations and use
a credit card (MC or VISA) you can use your credit card via  snail mail too!

I need the Name on the card, credit card #, and expiration date.  I  will
send you a copy of the receipt when the charge is made.

Have more questions?  call 757-421-7854

Laura Gilbert
Futurity Committee

steps!