[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2009 National... vendor contact??????

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, diwri@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:32:40 EST

I know there is a very well orgainized lady who is a vendor who offered to
be the chair and she has not heard anything yet either...
Deb

In a message dated 2/17/2009 4:21:51 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:

In a  message dated 2/17/2009 2:55:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,
diwri@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Who is the contact for those interested in  vendor spaces in  Ohio????
Oh... and their email  address?

Have been wondering this too.  It is no  longer  Dania.  Sent a msg to the
show chair last week but still  have not  heard back.  Will post if I hear
anything, or perhaps  our president  knows.

Molly

Trillia German  Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of  Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member CKC
"The greatest  discovery of any  generation is that a human being
can alter his life  by altering his  attitude"-William  James
**************Need a  job? Find an employment agency near you.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp
00000003)

POST  is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of the

FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org