[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2009 Membership Cards

  • From: "arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx" <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:52:01 GMT

That's the only thing I can think of that a membership card is good for - you
know your renewal went thru without problems.  The first time I renewed my
membership I was accidently dropped thru the cracks and I didn't realize there
was a problem until April or May when I inquired about not receiving my REVIEWs
(the problem was quickly corrected and the missing REVIEWs were immediately
mailed to me).  Now that I know we get a membership card every year, I know
that if I don't get one I should contact the membership chairperson to check
and make sure all is well with my renewal!!!
Gayle & the Hooligans!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=6&uidB94023 - Link to The Hooligans
Albums

-- MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx wrote:
And the number one reason to have a Membership Card, you will not hear the
words "Your membership has expired"

Joyce
MyJoy Shepherds
Home of Sel. Exc. Ch. Aramist's Enchanted of MyJoy OFA  Hips/Elbows
_http://myjoygs.tripod.com_ (http://myjoygs.tripod.com/)
**************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)

is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Need cash? Click to get an emergency loan, bad credit ok
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/PnY6rx8ckpHMG92fQLBPeCZePUVV6SgAromPhwVnw21ynuYTHcdiu/