[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2009 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] Specials on Tu...

  • From: "ADMINISTRATION" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:27:35 -0400

DO NOT REPLY To THIS EMAIL

Now we have a dog show. The Specials are in the ring and I see wuch
great quality. We have Ch Tazzman's Aregon, Ch Pastor Burgos, Ch
Alfaro's Rambling Man, Ch Shadyrock's Dancing Doll, Ch Candia's Toil
N'Trouble, ch Millertine's Sweet N Brassy, PT, and Ch Scharo Ark Fire
And Ice. That is a fun group to look at. I know who I would pick, but
let's see what Bob does. I am tempted to say what I would do, wait for
him to do it, then change it to make me look good. But, nothing I have
done so far has made me look good, so there is no sense in starting
now. I did watch the streaming video, and if they archive it, so we can
look at it when we have time, I will not be blogging any more. A
picture is indeed worth a thousand words, and there is no way I can
describe these incredible German shepherds. Now the crowd is into it.
Each takes a pass. Molly is talking to me, and I may stay in the stands
instead. I just found out the black I liked so much was under me in
Canada and I didn't put her up. All I can say is she looked great
today. Anna came by to tell me. The arena is full, I guess people came
by to see the Specials, and it is a forcast of the National. I have
Tedi next to me and Cappy with us too, so I might get to learn
something. Bob is taking them down and back and now takes them around
one at a time. There goes Jeff, now Lenny, and Bob sends the group back
and has three out there, Kent, Sevane, and Jen. I know Sevane has
Pastor Burgess and Kent has Aregon and Jen Rambling Man. There goes
Jeff, and Mellissa , Craig, and then Winner's dog and Winner's bitch.
Bob looks them over, and he has the dogs and bitches separated. He
walks the line and goes to the front, tells Kent to take his dog over,
pulls Jeff and also Lenny. They go to the corner. He sends the rest to
the back, and goes over to the three, It's Aragon, Dancing Doll, and
Pastor Burgos. So far. And he works them again, with Aragon in front,
Winner's Dog was Best of Winners and Best opposite sex is Dancing Doll.
That's it for tonight, except for Best Puppy. I am not sure how I feel
about an extra show, but it seems to be a good way to fill the day, and
there seem to be more people here than usual. I am running out of
battery, so I will send this now. More to come tomorrow. We are done
just after three, time to go back to the motel, and then hospitality
tonight. Our handler will be in later,and we will work the bitch
tonight. Molly is here and helped me buy this computer. Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2009 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL
NATIONAL SITE at 10/13/2009 04:13:00 PM