[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2009 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] Day one before...

  • From: "ADMINISTRATION" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:43:24 -0400

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

We got up at two in the morning, to leave the house at three, so we
could be at LAX two hours before the flight, and made it on time. The
lot to park in was almost full, but I dropped Tedi off with two bags, a
large kennel and Magic Marker, and got the bus back from the parking
lot. We ran into Paul Mazzone and JR. Paul was shipping a dog to
someone in Ohio, so there were five German shepherds on our flight.
But, it's the National so it is all good. We also ran into Debbie,
(used to be Reed) and she had a dog on the flight too. After a four
hour flight we go into the airport and I dragged two crates two dogs,
four suitcases and a bunch of other stuff, not to mention Tedi to the
curb and ran off to get the car. After forgetting which terminal we
were at, and making three circles I found her, and got the car loaded.
Then we faked doing stuff to keep an eye on Debbie's stuff until she
got there with her car, and drove two hours to the Holiday Inn. But,
it's the National, so it is all good. When we checked in we saw Anna
and Cervaise, they were just getting her, and Liana New, who is always
fun to see. Then Joan Fox drove by and said a quick hello, and I ran
into Pam O'Dell. Also, the man who bought the dog from Paul was at the
motel, evidently JR forgot to give him the papers. We were told we were
on the second floor, and there was no elevator. They didn't seem
impressed when I pointed out how old I am. But, it's the National, so
it is all good. The room is small, the wallpaper is pealing, it is
starting to get cold, and there are only two drawers in the room. I saw
Rita already and she was headed to the bar to have a drink with Vickie.
I did look at the atrium, it looked great and I could smell a pool, so
I suppose there are some better areas than my room But, it's the
National, so it is all good. Magic Marker seemed to enjoy the trip,
Tedi went to find a store to buy some cookies, water, and other
necessary stuff. The crate didn't break, neither Magic Marker or I
freaked out, Tedi isn't exhausted, and it only took from two in the
morning to five in the afternoon to settle in, but we lost three hours,
(that is like saying it's a dry heat), and it is getting colder. But,
it's the National, so it is all goo. Dog show tomorrow. Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2009 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL
NATIONAL SITE at 10/12/2009 05:31:00 PM