[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2009 Futurities...my imagination?

  • From: myjoygs@xxxxxxx
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:33:59 -0400

Not to get into the east coast, west coast, mid west thing.? But I would
consider Colorado more towards the west then the mid west.? It was a 20 hour
ride for us from Ohio?and for the people on the east coast probably 28+
hours?????? Between the gas prices and the airline costs to ship, I can see
this becoming a real problem.? At least with rotating national sites some of us
can attend when it comes close to us! : ) .? I am not sure centralizing it
would help the ones who still have to travel quite a bit!?? Of course if you
want to centralize it in Ohio, I would be estatic! haha