[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2009 Futurities...my imagination?

  • From: "Brenda Shepard" <tashina1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 07:33:06 -0700

So did Diablo Valley GSDC...

-----Original Message-----
From: showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Joannie
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 5:45 PM
To: judsohngsd@xxxxxxx
Cc: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2009 Futurities...my imagination?

Judy,

I know for a FACT that Golden State GSDC in San Jose CA DID send in futurity
bids last
year & the year before because I'm the one that filled out the forms and
sent them along
with all the other paperwork.
Golden State has not been SELECTED to host a futurity since 2004.

Joannie
Dream Come True Shepherds, Home of Jaccar-Rivendell's Brianne, HT, PT, TC,
ROM, OFA, CH
Dream Come True-Rivendell's Fandango, HT, TC, OFA, CH Dream Come True-Tebe
Nobe Me & Bobby
McGee
and too many others to list!