[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2009 Futurities...my imagination?

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Scharo777@xxxxxxx" <Scharo777@xxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 19:22:27 -0300

Not sure why the hackles Caroll...I DO get it...as far as the SW Futurity,
as the question was posed to me privately, if the distance is such a problem
then why did no one closer to you ask to host a Futurity?  Same as Ca and
the lack of , apparently clubs willing or wanting to host a Fut weekend?
Don't get your dander up , please Carol, my original question was for
clarification and to see whether any of the Ca clubs even wanted to host a
2009 Fut show?   Az is great, wherever people want to go on their dimes is
great.
 When we all see futurity entries dwindle...
as for instance it only took defeating NINE dogs to be BIF for the So Pac
futurity this year....which basically equates to a one point show....well
hard to get real jazzed about that, isn't it?  .  I am thinking that the
Futurities may go the way of the dinosaur soon.....I think people may be
more dollar saavy and spend time/ money at POINTED shows, rather than these
matches...sad but true.
Heck, host them in Timbucktoo ...when they are the size of one point shows,
as we are seeing now...it speaks volumes.
IMHO
Kathy

--
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com