[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2008 truth or consequences

  • From: Denise Fox <foxhavengs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:08:35 -0400

Joan- I completely agree with you. Dogs do come first

 Denise Fox
Foxhaven German Shepherds

  Date: Sunday, October 12, 2008, 6:00 PM
 I expect that a board member should be required or at least expected by the
membership to attend the National and the board meeting.

From: Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: TISHW@xxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx,
showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, October 10, 2008, 7:03 PM

I agree wholeheartedly on this.
While Beaumont has never been my first choice  ( Coast )  it offers one of
the
best arenas
we've seen,  and the Texas workers have been awesome in keeping us all
informed and working
ery hard to make sure it still is the great site they worked so hard to get
for all of us!!!
As Tish said......it is truly SAD that ANYONE would work hard to try so
desperately to undermine
the 2008 German Shepherd Dog National at ANY site ......and amazes me.
Our
Texas friends
have suffered through hurricane IKE and yet immediately went to work on
assessing any
damage or problems for our sake and for the sake of our 2008 National!!
Lets give them all a big hand and all the support we can!!    Have fun
.....and
let them have fun!!

Thank you Nanci and Lea for all your hard work and Molly for all the helpful
information and
anyone, & everyone else that we probably don't even know is working so
hard.   THANK YOU!
Let the judging begin...........and MAY THE BEST DOGS WIN!

Emilie from Canada..........watch for us in the fast lane.  <G>    See
you there!!  <G>

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com

 ,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
I think  we need to initiate a game of truth or consequences for those who
are
trying  to spread
rumors of doom and gloom about the national-It is really  rather  pitiful
the
lengths people will go

Thanks Sally.  There is a group of people who have20done their best to
deep-six
Beaumont and who
continue to do so.  It is hard to understand why  Club members want to harm
an
organization
of which they are a part.  They  continue to  create problems and show a
lack
of concern for the
Club and the  membership.   Tish

OST is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original
kind

PERMISSION
OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN,
AND
IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

OST is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original

OST is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original
MANNER
F20ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF
ALL