[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2008 truth or consequences

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TISHW@xxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Cyndy <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 19:41:01 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds like a lot of work and a lot of fun. I miss having the babies to raise
big time!!! Congrats and when do we get to know the father??
Terry
From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2008  truth or consequences
To: TISHW@xxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx,
showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Cyndy"
<cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, October 12, 2008, 10:22 PM

I agree Joan, Tell us about yoour litter, how many? who is the sire and dam?
How old? All the good puppy stuff.
Terry

From: Cyndy <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, October 12, 2008, 9:40 PM

I didn¢t mean it to be sick, Joan, not at all. I only
meant that when we elect someone we expect them to attend meetings. Remember
the secretary who hasn¢t attended any?

I am sorry you¢ve chosen not to attend.

Cyndy

  From: Cyndy
  <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  To: campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx,
  Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Date: Sunday, October 12, 2008, 6:00 PM
  I expect that a board member should be required or at least expected by the

membership to attend the National and the board meeting.

From: Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: TISHW@xxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx,

showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Friday, October 10, 2008, 7:03 PM

I agree wholeheartedly on this.

While Beaumont has never been my first choice  ( Coast )  it offers one of

the

best arenas

we've seen,  and the Texas workers have been awesome in keeping us all

informed and working

very hard to make sure it still is the great site they worked so hard to get

for all of us!!!

As Tish said......it is truly SAD that ANYONE would work hard to try so

desperately to undermine

the 2008 German Shepherd Dog National at ANY site ......and amazes me.

Our

Texas friends

have suffered through hurricane IKE and yet immediately went to work on

assessing any

damage or problems for our sake and for the sake of our 2008 National!!

Lets give them all a big hand and all the support we can!!    Have fun

.....and

let them have fun!!

Thank you Nanci and Lea for all your hard work and Molly for all the helpful

information and

anyone, & everyone else that we probably don't even know is working so

hard.   THANK YOU!

Let the judging begin...........and MAY THE BEST DOGS WIN!

Emilie from Canada..........watch for us in the fast lane.  <G>
See

you there!!  <G>

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.Marhaven.com

 ,

dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:

I think  we need to initiate a game of truth or consequences for those who

are

trying  to spread

rumors of doom and gloom about the national-It is really  rather  pitiful

the

lengths people will go

Thanks Sally.  There is a group of people who have done their best to

deep-six

Beaumont and who

continue to do so.  It is hard to understand why  Club members want to harm

an

organization

of which they are a part.  They  continue to  create problems and show a

lack

of concern for the

Club and the  membership.   Tish

POST is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original

kind

PERMISSION

OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN,

AND

IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

POST is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original

is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original

PERMISSION
OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original

MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION