[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2008 GSDCA Regional Club Website Competition

  • From: BJBuie@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 11:11:36 EST

Good Morning Clubs:
I have received approval from the new GSDCA administration to continue the
Regional Club Website Competition and to remain as Chair.

We are a bit behind schedule in closing the competition and starting the
first of the scoring sessions due to awaiting approval from the new
administration.  Therefore, we will still take enrollments from clubs who wish
participate in the competition until 6:00 PM CST on Friday. Feb. 29, 2008.

All you need to do to sign up for the 2007 GSDCA Regional Club Website
competition is to e-mail me, Betty Johnson, at BJBuie@xxxxxxxx

I need the name of your club, the website address, the name of your webmaster
and his/her e-mail address.

I will acknowledge your entry and e-mail a copy of the score sheet which will
be utilized.

Returning to the committee to help with the scoring again this year is Penny
Kroh.  I would like to have two additional volunteers to join the committee
and participate in the scoring.  Where else can you have a job that requires
you
to spend your time looking at regional club websites!  A tough job, but
somebody has to do it, right!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.  Remember, get you
enrollment information to me by 6:00 PM CST, Friday, Feb. 29, 2008

I look forward to another great competition year.  Good Luck to all the
clubs!

Betty Johnson
Chair
GSDCA Regional Club Website Competition