[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2008 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] Bred By Bitches

  • From: "ADMINISTRATION" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 13:39:14 -0500

Bred-By Bitches

Evan is still off partying, so I (Tony Szczuka) am still
here. Michael walked back into the ring as they start bringing in the
Bred-By Bitches. Steve Grainger is in first with Sweet Tart (Steve is
in a suit  he cleans up nice when he has to go into the ring). Next is
Bill Tank with Lyzza Jane; next is Joanne Corbine with Penny; next is
Jose Iglesias with Winning Colors; next is Christy Heiman with Bets on
Me; and last is Kimono. 6 of 12 entered are here. Michael takes them
around as a group, and starts on the individuals. Evan came back,
looked at the remnants of food on his plate, decided he needed more,
and left again. The crowd is mostly quite, and I see quite a few people
went to get some food during the break and have brought it back to eat
while watching the show; but for the most part, the crowd is quite.Each
of the bitches seems to have brought some fans, and there is some
applause as each one goes around after the individual.I’M BACK! Did you
miss me?I talked to Peggy Douglas at the surprise party. Tons of food,
fried chicken, cake, melon, and good company. I got it all cleared up
with Jane, her dog is not called Dexter, his name if Bugsy. Now, would
you want that posted were he your dog? Pam Stoesser has a great puppy
here. We own the sister.There goes the class, (remember the dog show),
and all six. Michele has his arms crossed and looks them over. Kelly
Sevelas came by, and looks just great. He moves up front Bets On Me,
then Lyzza Jane, and the rest. And that's the way they finish, third is
Sweet Tart, then Penny For Your Thoughts.

--
Posted By Evan L. Ginsburg to 2008 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE
UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE at 11/06/2008 01:37:00 PM