[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2008 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] 6-9 Puppy Dogs

  • From: "ADMINISTRATION" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 16:47:14 -0500

6-9 puppy dogs

Molly just took me to Best Buy, and I purchased a
computer. I am asking everyone to send me $1.25, and to pay for it.
That way Bob can have his back.I got back in time for 6-9 puppy dogs,
and they are in the ring, so I haven’t missed too much. Bob is helping
me see these dogs, and there are some good ones so far. I didn’t get
all the names, so maybe I will wait until the end to name the winners.
Nancy Hubble has a great screen saver, and ask her to show it to you. I
said hello to Carmen, and also Michael brought his cousins again, and
they even remembered me. Amazing.Twelve in the class and nmber ten is
in there, so it won’t be that long. I missed all the presentation
classes, but other than that, I have all the entries. Paula got the
first leg on herding on Harley. I had to hear it from the rumor mill,
she never mentioned it. Strange thing. I know she is pleased.I see a
good looking sable puppy in the ring, and after looking him up, it is
Kenlyns Diamond Joe. I did see Sandy Anderson, and it is always good to
see her. Loren is talking to Scottie, and there is a couple that failed
to age at all.Lenny has Karizma’s Sambuca Di Amore, and a nice young
male. It is silent in here now, and I talked to Helen Lianopolis for
just a minute. The are offering massages, but I think it is legitimate.
Not what you think.I did see Paul Root, but need to find time to talk
to him. I did talk to Jennifer, but everyone is so busy. Nadine Grady
came \by and sat for a while and Loretta White is here too. I just saw
Jammie, and would love to see Barbara here again. Cappy is smiling and
takes the first four, and is having fun now. Or at least she sounds
that way. She said to take them around and then go to the end. Now the
next four. I see Mike Sherman at the end of the ring, talking to Bob
Grady, who has a blue blazer on. I hope he has a new white suit.There
they go, a real mix of quality, but some nice ones. And now the last
three, and I seem to favor Diamond Joe, but that is just me. No one
asked me to judge. That is a smart move.She asks again for the first
four. Up goes Krytonie, then Law and Order, and she sends Beaulolais
and Jagermeister to the side. Now the next four. She looks them
over,and asks that they go around.Cappy looks them over, and the last
three line up, and she keeps Patrick and looks at the other three. She
wants to see them around again, and she tells the two off to the side
to stand back, and there they go. She pulls Sawyer Bearown. The
Frasansos are having a good day.Three more to consider, Mojito Red,
Diamond Joe and Sambuca Di Amore. They take a pass, three young males
and I like one of them. Cappy pulls Sambuca and looks at the other two,
and she is thinking and sends them to the other group, there are six
there now, and lots of hope yet remaining. They line up, and Diamond
Joe is in front, and being looked over, and Cappy tells them she wants
to see them, moves Steers & Stripes to the third place and is talking
to them, and explaining what she is doing. There they go, one last
chance. Make them look good! Lots of different types and she pulls
Diamond Jim and lets the other five go.Now here comes the important
stuff. Six left, and the crowd applauds what Cappy has done, and
indeed, she has done a great job. The doublers get ready and THERE THEY
GO. Lots of cheers and I like the one in front, Krytonite, and he looks
young, and she moves him to first and puts Patrick behind, with Law and
Order in third,a nd then Sambuca DiAmore in fourth, and there they go
again and Cappy is looking and NO, she stops them and goes to the end
and moves Diamond Joe to Best Of Dump. I like him, but this is the
National. Around again. The ring is open, but they are not using it
all. Yes, that is a great placings and she looks and looks,and NO, she
is moving Patrick to the front. The crowd likes it.There they go with
Patrick in front, AND YES, Patrick is first, with second going to
Krytonite, third is Sambuca and fourth is Law and Order.

--
Posted By Evan L. Ginsburg to 2008 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE
UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE at 11/05/2008 04:45:00 PM